Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lighting test and some of my plans.

This is a lighting test, and also a water shader test done about 5-6 months ago in 3dsMax 9, rendered with MR. I textured just the water and i tried to get a summer hot day atmosphere, which i think i succeeded, though there are things i would improve now.


I hope you enjoy it.




At the moment, i'm quite busy, but probably in 1-2 weeks i will start to work on a proper demo reel, which i don't have right now. I'm still thinking what i would like to emphasize on, but enviroment modelling, texturing, lighting etc. will be the main theme, since i enjoy doing that a lot.
Architectural renderings are something i enjoy working on, but i'm not planning to emphasize that in my future demo reel.

Have fun in this hot summer day .

No comments: